Fully updated for 2015 with 200 extra pages of new photographs, species accounts, information and photography tips!
- Seven years in the making
- Hundreds of beautiful new photos
- New species accounts: bottlenose dolphin, roseate tern, rock pipit and oystercatcher
- Updated information for 2015 throughout the book
- Expanded photography tips section
- A little on the geology of the Farnes
- Completely reformatted as an eBook - download to your phone, tablet or computer and always have it with you
Part extensive guide book to the Farne Islands wildlife, part gorgeous coffee table book for the sea-bird and marine mammal aficionado, this book has something for everyone interested in wildlife, whether they’ve been to the Islands or not.
It’s chock full of photos and contains useful biological information on each of the species, not least when each species is actually present at the Farnes. Not only that, but there is a section on photography tips that will help you get the best out of your visit.