Come on the wildlife photography holiday of a lifetime with us!
I've been running African photo safaris - tailor made for photographers - since 2013 with fellow pro wildlife photographer and friend Alan Hewitt. The atmosphere is always fun and relaxed on our safaris, as well as being a place to learn more about your camera settings and how to take fantastic photos of Africa's incredible wildlife. Join us round the camp fire with a beer / glass of wine to discuss the highlights of the day. We contribute to local conservation with approx. £800 per person going directly to the wildlife conservancy areas, plus the Mara Predator Project and Ol Chorro Rhino Sanctuary. I'm also a pro filmmaker, so if you're interested in learning your camera's video functions, I'll be happy to help.
All dates are time spent in Kenya:
- 15 - 22 Aug 2021 booking now £ 4,995
Alan and I are now called African Photography Safaris and have a new safari website! You can book directly there.
- A full week of African wildlife photo safari holiday in Kenya's famous Maasai Mara (7 days on safari: 6 full + 2 half days)
- Included: full board at beautiful and House in the Wild, superb food by on-site chef, photography tuition, top notch English-speaking, nationally-accredited Maasai guides, big 4WD safari vehicles with excellent access for photography and plenty of space, all park & conservancy fees, road transfers, wifi and laundry. Also, most alcoholic drinks are free!
- Internal Nairobi to Masai Mara flights (2021 onwards)
- We even include extra flight baggage allowance on the Kenya internal flights: essential for photographers.
- Exclusive we hook up with the Mara Predator Project to observe and photograph the lions with them.
- Price based on sharing with same sex traveller. Single supplements only £250 for a guaranteed room to yourself. £750 deposit to secure your place and balance by 31 May in the year of travel
Download our free 2021 illustrated brochure!